Wednesday, March 23, 2011

R.I.P. Little Buddy.

FUCKING PISSED. I Just packed my chillum and was going to go spark up. I open my garage to go stand outside an enjoy the rainy weather. I take one hit, go for my second hit when my chillum slips from my fingers and smashes on the ground. :(  RIP Buddy. He was barley a month old.

That being said, the past few days I've been looking into some small vaporizers.  The main thing I'm looking for is the stealthiness of said vaporizer. Simply because where i live, marijuana is still illegal.  So the main piece I've been looking into the most is the Magic Flight Launch Box. It's small, stealthy, not too costly @ $100.00, not to mention a LIFETIME WARRANTY. So you figure, after a few smoke sessions. Only downside i can really see about this piece is that it runs off a Rechargeable battery.

    The only reason this concerns me is the fact that i like to smoke A LOT throughout the day. This piece would benefit me greatly in being how small, concealable, an stealthy it is. I just think that having to carry around rechargeable batteries around all the time would suck.

Their website is here and is very informative. I am just wondering if anyone out there has had any personal experience with the Magic-Flight Launch Box.






No comments:

Post a Comment